For quickest response in scheduling an appointment, or for questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOW available in bookstores - Super Nutrition for Babies, by Katherine Erlich, M.D. and Kelly Genzlinger, C.N.C.
Located within The Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, Michigan, Healing the Whole Child offers children and parents a new way to view medicine and their children’s health.
Healing the Whole Child is a holistic pediatric practice that strives to:
- Maximize the health of infants, children and adolescents.
- Help children with illness to heal, striving to correct the root cause of the illness.
- Support each child’s individual biochemistry through improved nutrition, removal of toxins and pathogens, and restoration of balance and function.
- Guide and empower parents to make informed decisions and take an active role in their children’s medical care
- Teach children and parents to appreciate their bodies and how to establish and maintain a lifetime of good health.
“Some of my friends laugh about how I feel about ‘my kids’ doctor’ but they really don’t get that you don’t just ‘doctor’ my kids – you treat all of us – individually, as well as a whole. I have always felt that you see us , not just as textbook cases, but as people.” - Aviva Gelberman
Healing the Whole Child is for:
- A child of parents who are interested in natural methods for preventing illness
- A child whose parents want to maximize his/her health
- A child with a chronic, recurrent, or unexplained illness
A holistic approach is particularly helpful for children with many common illnesses such as:
- Recurrent infections such as colds, ear infections, sinus infections, etc…
- Allergies – food and environmental
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Emotional problems, like depression, anxiety, sadness, and anger issues
- Recurrent abdominal pain
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Irritable Bowel and Inflammatory bowel Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)/ Heartburn
- Developmental delays and Learning difficulties
- Diabetes and Other Autoimmune Disorders
- Recurrent Headaches
- Recurrent Nosebleeds
- Yeast Infections
- And many other chronic, recurrent or inflammatory conditions